Страницы

вторник, 9 августа 2016 г.

July update


And I totally failed! It’s been more than a month and I didn’t bake or cook ANYTHING French!

For my excuse I have to say that:

  • I’ve cooked two cheesecakes for my mums birthday (they both cracked, but they were my first) – I will post the recipe and the process, but unfortunately not the results, because
  •  I have sheety camera and I don’t have pretty photos of my cooking process. Sorry for future readers, but I try to figure out something to fix this problem
  •  It’s been really hot this month to bake anything
  • And I was totally lazy/ busy bee


So this is my “sorry I’ve failed myself, but I will do it anyway (even if it’s not perfect!) kind of post”
Because, you know, I am like the most of people just waiting for the moment when I’m ready and when everything is perfect. Like when I have a perfect kitchen (I sort of have the perfect one)), the perfect camera, the perfect recipes and results. But for this time I just upload what I have and see how it goes. I’ve decided to learn as I go and to stop just waiting for things to happen.

So see you in my cheesecake recipe!
Love, Rita


p.s. I was thinking so hard about this caption, like what I should call myself. And it just hit me: I should be just me, as scared as it sounds. So for now it is “Love, Rita”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий